Monday, September 17, 2012

1:15pm on a Monday. {Roll Call}


Monday's are a funny thing. I think every woman has a love/hate relationship with this day. To get ready for the day? Or to not get ready for the day? That, my friends, that is the real question. Will the "undone" ladies all get ready today? Let's find out! 1:15pm. ROLL CAAAAALLLLL!!!!

UNDONE Roll Call: Real Life Mom Fashion - 1:15 on a Monday

Check out our individual pics to see how we created these awesome looks....
UNDONE Roll Call: Real Life Mom Fashion - 1:15 on a Monday
SHIRT: Back of closet (can't remember where from it is old and comfy), 
TANK: Undercover Mama (love me my nursing tanks), SHORTS: Target (which may be one of my fav stores)



UNDONE Roll Call: Real Life Mom Fashion - 1:15 on a Monday
SHIRT: Aeropostale, circa 2009, TANK: Aeropostale (seeing a pattern with my wardrobe? I may have worked at a certain retail location for over 5 years), SHORTS: American Eagle (they're older than Parker), SHOES: American Eagle, (These shoes were pricey for cheapo me, but I've totally got my money's worth, because I wear them every day!)


UNDONE Roll Call: Real Life Mom Fashion - 1:15 on a Monday
SHIRT: Target, PANTS: Motherhood Maternity (Ugh, so sad I am still in maternity clothes!)


UNDONE Roll Call: Real Life Mom Fashion - 1:15 on a Monday
SHIRT: Love Culture, JEANS: From the Buckle - Brand: Miss Me (my mom bought me these Jeans for my bday in Feb. I NEVER buy expensive Jeans. EVER. lol.)

I know my picts are super grainy...I'm getting a smart phone this weekend.
I turned my head to the side to show that I did a little bo-ho twist bun thingy. I pretty much did that one handed because Grace would not let me put her down. Blah.




No comments:

Pin It button on image hover