Sunday, September 30, 2012

5:00 on a Saturday {Roll Call}

Saturday is a day that we always look forward to at our house. Everyone can sleep in. The Hubby is home for a day which means the mom of the house can have a tiny break. Maybe even a date night with the Mr.? (without the kiddo's of course.) What do these undone moms look like at 5:00pm on a saturday? Lets find out! ROLL CALL!

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 5:00 pm on a Saturday

So here is a little bit more about what our day was like when we looked like this. 

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 5:00 pm on a Saturday

SHIRT: Zumiez, CARDIGAN: Bohme, SKIRT: Bohme, SHOES: (not shown, I know) : Dillards. 65% off plus another 40% off. They came to like $19. Originally almost $90! Go to Dillards right now! lol! Awesome sale this week!

Today was the General Relief Society broadcast for the LDS church. My mom received some tickets to go to the conference center in SLC so I took full advantage and went with her! Church dress was required. It's so fun to get dressed up every now and then! (Hubby was pretty impressed too:))

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 5:00 pm on a Saturday

I pinky promise I got ready today, I swear! I had an early morning photo shoot, so I got all ready, did my hurr, put on jeans and everything. Then I came home and it was yoga pants time. Gotta edit in comfort, ladies!

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 5:00 pm on a Saturday
SHIRT: Bellabird (walmart) TANK: Undercover mama, PANTS: Downeast, NECKLACE: Groupdeals

I would be seeing the hubs lots today, going to a play date, running some errands, and seeing the in laws today so I thought it would be nice to actually wear something that made me feel girlie. I know, I know you're not supposed to wear white after Labor day, but guess what? I don't care. I love my white pants and I was just excited I can fit into them again! When this picture was taken, one little guys just woke from his nap, the other one was still sleeping, the hubs was putting up some shelves for me and I was decorating for Halloween. Eeeek can I just tell you how excited I was to get the house all decked out for Halloween!!!! So Excited! Posting coming soon on my Halloween Decor ideas :)

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 5:00 pm on a Saturday
SHIRT: Vanity, CAPRIS: Aeropostale - about 5 years old

Today Parker had a soccer game at 12:30 and I decided it would be nice to get ready for the day and actually look a little bit nice. This is the first time I've tried the "belted shirt" look, I've never been into it, but I LOVED the color and fabric of this shirt when I saw it and it was only $8, so I thought it was worth a try. I think I like it, we'll see if I go for more belted things. 


P.S. Don't forget to check out our giveaway for a chance to win and H&M giftcard, if you haven't already!!!


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover