Sunday, September 23, 2012

8:51 am on a Sunday {Roll Call}


Ooooooh Sunday. Sunday for some is bittersweet, it's the last day of the weekend, and a crazy busy day full of church and visiting family. For others its very relaxing, lots of naps, watch some football and grub on some hamburgers. No matter what you are doing on Sunday, chances are we all look the same at 8:51 am. Rise and shine, Ladies! Its Roll Call time!


Now, how can you get this look? Read on to find out. 
 

PANTS: Target, SHIRT: Lins Grocery Store blood drive woop

Yes I slept in today, don't judge, I have a newborn baby and we drove to and from St. George in 24 hours. I'm exhausted



PANTS: Target,  UNDERSHIRT: Target (noticing a trend?),  49er's JERSEY: Husbands Closet (I was forced to wear it today.)


TANK: this is my undershirt from yesterday, PANTS: Victoria's Secret 

This is what I look like the morning after a bachelorette party, its actually better than I expected





*DO YOU LIKE OUR STYLE? GO AHEAD AND PIN IT!*

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover