Friday, September 21, 2012

9:00 pm on a Thursday {Roll Call}

9:00 pm around here is a glorious time. The kids are in bed and it is time to relax, time to hang out with the hubby, maybe watch a show, read a book, browse blogs or pinterest. For some of us it is even time to get the comfy clothes on. I'm not sure about you but this is what 9:00 looks like for us moms. ROLL CALL!!!!



  Come check out the individual pictures to see how these outfits/comfy clothes came together

SHIRT: Target, PANTS: Target, TOWEL: Target



PJ PANTS: Old Navy SHIRT: Planet Fitness yo




 HOODIE: I'll let you see if you can figure it out, TANK & JEANS: From my usual place


SHIRT: zumies, JEANS: buckle





*DO YOU LIKE OUR STYLE? GO AHEAD AND PIN IT!*

2 comments:

Abby said...

K WHITNEY. YOU JUST HAD A BABY!! Quit being so skinny already!! You all look fabulous and I'm loving this whole blog concept. I think you guys need five bloggers... he he

Whit said...

ABBY- You are far too kind. But thank you so much I just cant wait to get back on the exercise wagon. Thank you for your sweet comment

The undone blog

Pin It button on image hover