Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Man-Bear-Pig {Frequent Frustrations}









PRECURSOR: MY HUSBAND GAVE ME FULL PERMISSION TO WRITE THE POST. Just a little FYI before you read :)


UNDONE: Snoring nightmare


This is my husband, Jared (and my tiny babe, gg). I know for a fact that he was made special in Heaven just for me. He is truly my better half and knows exactly how to calm me down and de-stress my life. He treats me so well and always makes sure to show his appreciation for me. I love him immensely and I seriously don’t know what I would do without him. That being said...here is one of my frequent frustrations. Jared only has one downfall….(ok, he has two downfalls...or three?...I will blog about the other ones later :)) He snores like a man-bear-pig. Seriously. It wakes me up in the middle of the night. I could be having the best nights sleep EVER and all of the sudden I’m awoken by the sound of a chainsaw/growling/gurgling/gasping noise. It’s horrifying! I’ve even mistaken his abnormal snoring for a slamming door. Honestly. It’s THAT bad. There are nights when I cannot sleep worth crap and I’m soooo tempted to go in the spare bedroom and get some shut eye. But I can’t sleep when I’m not right next to him either! Dilemma! It’s driving me nuts! I try shaking his arm or gently tapping his face and he won’t wake up. So then I resort to shaking his whole body and yelling his name. All of this JUST to get him to stop snoring. Will he wake up? No. Oh Noooo. It takes MUCH more effort to get him to wake up. Usually within these small windows of him not snoring I can try to fall asleep. But I’m telling you, every night is a full on battle. Anyone know of any snoring remedies for a man-bear-pig? Last night the “undone” girls had a girls night at Kati’s house. I haven’t laughed that hard in such a long time. We are awesome. Anywho. I didn’t get home till well after 1am and I walk in the door and hear what sounds like a growling dog. I’m terrified! (no joke, it got my adrenaline pumping.) Then I realize...it’s Jared. Sound asleep on the couch. Here is a little video I took on the ipad. This isn't even the worst of it. For your enjoyment. (PRECURSOR: JARED ALSO GAVE ME PERMISSION TO POST THIS VIDEO. I AM NOT A HORRIBLE WIFE! Hahahahaha!!!)





3 comments:

Angela said...

Must be a man thing... or our man thing, but I've learned that when my husband doesn't sleep on his back, we don't have issues with him snoring. So, try to get him to turn over on his side or stomach.

Jess said...

bwahahahahaha! That's horrible! I would never be able to sleep at night if I was sleeping in the same house as someone that sounded like that :p

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha. So funny expect you're the one who has to sleep by him! He's a good sport to let you post this.

Pin It button on image hover