Friday, September 21, 2012

No Bake Peanut Butter Bars {Practicing Pinterest}









Out of all my pinterest boards there is one that I frequent the most...it's my "food!" board. And let me tell you, it's awesome! Pinterest has saved our home from boring and redundant meals. It's also given me a lot of amazing recipes for treats. This recipe comes from this blog here: sixsisterstuff.com  Jared loves this recipe. He says that it tastes like reeses peanut butter cups. His reply to me after his first bite was "Hailey, you batman." Yes. Yes, Jared. I batman. Hope you like this little diddy as much as we do! Thanks six sisters for this amazing treat! And here is my finished product! Tis tastey!



Undone Blog:  Practicing Pinterest - Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars Edition











No comments:

Pin It button on image hover