Friday, September 14, 2012

6:50 pm on a Thursday {Roll Call}

This Roll Call was initiated by Tiffany (shocker, she is the only one that looks perdy). At 6 pm, the hubbys are getting home, some of us may be making dinner, while the others are pulling their hair out. What ever the case may be, this is what motherhood looks like for us @ 6:50 pm. 

UNDONE {Roll Call} : Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:50 pm on a Thursday

So here's the break down, scroll down to find out more about our fancy ensembles. 

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:50 pm on a Thursday
SHIRT: Hubbys closet, YOGA PANTS: Target, SHOES: Finishline 


UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:50 pm on a Thursday
SHIRT & JACKET: Victoria's secret, SHORTS: Rue21, SHOES: (I know you can't see them) Dillards - sanuk flip flops. Sooooo comfy, BABY GRACE: Well...Heaven? Yeah, heaven :)


UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:50 pm on a Thursday
GYM SHORTS: Stolen from little brother  SHIRT: SUU T-shirt
And yes I am also wearing my baby Holden :)


UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:50 pm on a Thursday
SWEATER: an old favorite from American Eagle, SKIRT: back of my closet, TANK: bottom of my drawer - anciently old
*I can't decide if I like this outfit, I never know what to wear with this skirt!*




Pin It button on image hover