Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Door Wreath {Daily Diaries}






Who is excited for Halloween? I definitely am. It's one of my favorite holidays and I can't wait to pull out all of my decorations. So guess what, I didn't, I started today and I decided to share it with all of you guys in honor of the upcoming month of October. Today is going to be the first of a whole month of Halloween themed posts, so get you Halloween pants on, because its coming! Alrighty, so today I'm going to show you how to make the EASIEST Halloween wreath ever! And its pretty inexpensive too, so BONUS!
UNDONE: Easy DIY Halloween Wreath


Ok, so these are the only things you need. No, glue gun, no needle and thread, no blow torch -wait, what? Ok, but really, this is easy. I got all of this at Michael's last year and I'm sure they have it all now too.
UNDONE: Easy DIY Halloween Wreath
SUPPLIES:
Twig wreath thingy - $3.99
Black roses - $0.60 each (these were on clearance when I got them)
Sparkly owl - $1.99

So STEP ONE: Put the black flowers into the wreath. Just find a spot you like and push the stems in, then adjust them to look the way you want. It's pretty straight forward, but here's a pic if you think you want one.
UNDONE: Easy DIY Halloween Wreath

STEP TWO: You can either cut the flowers down or tuck in the ends like I did.

UNDONE: Easy DIY Halloween Wreath
STEP THREE: Attach the little owl. Mine had a clip on his back and little twist ties on his feet, so no glue needed. Wow, hang it up and be done!

UNDONE: Easy DIY Halloween Wreath
So this is what I have hanging on my door for Halloween. I've been thinking about adding a little plaque or some kind of wording to it, but I love the simplicity of it now. What is going on your door this Halloween? Is it going to be scary or cutesy?


P.S.  Is everyone excited for our first ever giveaway!? Don't forget to go follow our blog and enter for a chance to win an H&M giftcard!







2 comments:

Abby said...

shut up. That is so freaking adorable and so cheap and easy. Thank you thank you thank you!

Tiffany Renee said...

Thank YOU Abby! You're so nice! This is how I roll though, cheap and lazy. haha! I've seen little crows at the dollar store that would be cute with this too, instead of the owl. I just like his sparkel. lol. When I bought that owl I had no idea what I was going to do with it, but he was too cute to leave there!

Pin It button on image hover