Monday, October 22, 2012

1:00 pm on a Saturday {Roll Call}

lt is 1:00 pm on a Warm October Saturday....So What are these Undone Moms lookin like and up to today? Lets find out shall we....ROLL CALL!

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 1:00 on a Saturday

Read on to see our individual pictures and see exactly what we were up to on this lovely Saturday afternoon.

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - An October Saturday at 1:00 pm
 SHIRT: Target RED SKINNIES: Target TANK: Undercover mama
SHOES: Toms 

Today (Oct.20th) is my Birthday! That's right I am the big 26. Weird I have been driving for 10 years now, that makes me feel old or something. I am kinda a lover of birthdays we celebrate more of a birthweek around these parts ;) It has been a great day so far. In this picture we are at a fun pumpkin patch in Riverton. I LOVE pumpkin patches and other Halloween festivities so of course I had to bring the boys so we could all pick out pumpkins on my birthday. What a better way to celebrate then hanging out with your sweet family, right! The rest of the day will be filled with relaxing while the boys nap, catch up on some shows with hubby, and then a hot dinner and movie date with my oh so amazing and hot husband. I am so excited it will be our first date just us since Holden has been born. It is much needed and I am just loving today. Its kinda perfect. I feel spoiled. The shirt and pants are birthday gifts from hubby...I don't know what I am doing in this picture. I guess showin off my new red pants?! I even wore Red lip stick today...feelin BRAVE!

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - An October Saturday at 1:00 pm
SWEATER: Target Clearance Rack ( I got this baby fo $5 a few years back!), JEANS: Charlotte Russe - I told you these were my new favorite! SOCKS: Aeropostale, BOOTS: Last year's X-Mas gift to myself from Journeys. 

I definitely would have still been in PJ's if I didn't have to take Parker to get a birthday gift for a party he was going to at 12:30. I stayed up WAY late the night before at a Halloween party, and I'm going to be totally honest and tell you that I poofed my hair up all crazy in the front and I didn't even bother combing it out last night or this morning. I just toned it down a little and went with it. I'm lazy and I know it! Even though I got dressed I still had a lazy day when I got home. Darren and I watched some weird movies on IFC before we had to get ready for a wedding. That's a good Saturday for me. 


UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - An October Saturday at 1:00 pm
 SHIRT: Old Navy JEANS: Buckle

I love Saturdays! I woke up extra early today because I had a bride's makeup to do in SLC, came home to my little family watching Cinderella (how sweet is Jared for watching that with Gracie?), did some chores around our house, cleaned my aunts house, went to dinner with my little fam and my sister, went to a pumpkin patch and then made cookies and played uno. Here I am with my little babe (the best pict I could get of myself...) at my aunts house on her balcony just relaxing after cleaning. It was a good day.

PS. Happy Birthday to my Undone sister, WHITNEY! I love you!!! (isn't she the cutest mom/wife ever?)

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - An October Saturday at 1:00 pm
PANTS: Target  JACKET: Maurices  SHOES: Nike Outlet

At this time we were in the mountains as a family enjoying the cool air and pretty colors. My boys LOVED it. We brought a ball and kicked it around.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover