Monday, October 29, 2012

11:27 am on a Monday {Roll Call}


Hello Monday. After a weekend full of Halloween fun this Monday morning is a particularly hard pill to swallow. Let's see how the Undone moms are holding up after the weekend...
UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:27 am on a Monday

Find out a little bit more about our Mondays...


UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:27 am on a Monday
HOODIE: Roman Souvenir Shop, PJ PANTS: Aeropostale.

Bleh. This photo makes me want to throw those pants out! I had to go put some jeans on right after this pic because this is not a look that I should be sporting for too long! Notice I didn't say "get ready" because I still didn't change my hoodie or do my hair and makeup, I don't care enough to put that much effort in before noon. I didn't actually get dressed until 2ish, and then it was dishes, laundry, blogging, and babysitting for me. 



UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:27 am on a Monday
SHIRT: My awesome cousin gave it to me! PANTS: Target

Soooo, today Hailey and I did another photo session for a gorgeous young lady, to show her just how beautiful she really is. Apparently GG does not like it when her momma is doing someone's hair, so I was trying to make her happy, clearly to no avail. 

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:27 am on a Monday



UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:27 am on a Monday
JEANS: Old Navy,  SHIRT: H&M ($6 what a steal),  TANK: Undercover mama

You caught me on a good day. As much as I wanted to keep my hair up for the third day in the row, I finally washed it this morning. And as much as I wanted to chill in sweat pants all day, I really wanted to wear my new yellow jeans I bought on Saturday even more, because they are new and thats always fun. I was going to wear them to a party tonight to show them off, but we will be carving pumpkins and I don't really want pumpkin gut stains on my new skinnies so I guess I will be changing to jeans before we go...darn. At least I got to show them off to you today.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover