Monday, October 15, 2012

Those eyes, they kill me {Practicing Pinterest}


put a glow stick inside and hide in the bushes for halloween -- creepy glowing eyes!

I saw this pin, from this blog, and I had to try it.

This is what mine looked like, in action:

UNDONE: Toilet Paper Roll Creepy Eyes - Practicing Pinterest
So, this was in my bushes out front. My take on this pin and idea... It's awesome as far as what it looks like at night, glowing. But, in the daylight, obviously it looks like trash, so don't forget to remove them the night after Halloween. The other thing, I have NO idea how she cut them out. I finally got so fed up with it that I just ripped circles out, and it turned out fine. So if you want the really shaped eyes, good luck.






No comments:

Pin It button on image hover