Thursday, November 22, 2012

Daddy Dinnertime {Daily Diaries}






Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! Want to know what I'm thankful for?






I'm thankful for Darren making dinner and I don't even have to think about it. Did I mention that I hate cooking? Because I hate cooking. Even when it's simple things, I still hate cooking. I offer to have Thanksgiving dinner at my house if someone else makes the food. I'm cool like that. I especially hate cooking when it's complicated, time consuming, and involves chopping, dicing, and any kind of multiple step process. So it's even better when Darren cooks that he makes things that involve all of the above, like HOMEMADE PIZZA! Oh, and it's even better that Quinn LOVES to help, and I get to totally relax! How often does that happen?

UNDONE: Daddy dinnertime
UNDONE: Daddy dinnertime
UNDONE: Daddy dinnertime

Yay for yummy homemade pizza that I didn't have to lift a finger for!!! AND he even cleaned it up! What's the best thing your husband cooks? I think I could live with Darren cooking everything. He makes much better things than me!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Mine is useless in the kitchen! It works because I love cooking (although a night off would be nice) -- his specialty is "cheese pasta".. which is exactly that.. cheese and pasta - sort of a ghetto "mac and cheese" haha

Tiffany Renee said...

Haha! That's awesome! I think Darren has better cooking skills than me, but unfortunately I am the cook the majority of the time, so we eat stuff equivalent to "cheese pasta" a lot. Sometimes when I'm just tired or worn out I just tell him he's in charge of dinner. Mom's need a break!

Pin It button on image hover