Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grocery Shopping {Frequent Frustrations}






I don't know about you but ever since I have had kids I like a one stop shop, meaning I like to be able to do all my weekly grocery shopping in one place. That place, for me, would be Walmart (Well technically I go to Costco about once a month as well but on a weekly basis it is Walmart). Walmart is the cheapest and I can get all my food, bathroom supplies, cleaning supplies, and office supplies there.

{The Undone Blog} Grocery Shopping Frustrations

So Yes, I like Walmart and it has a lot of benefits for me but one of my BIGGEST frustrations is every week I got they are always out of at least one thing that is on my list that week. It is usually something different each week but it is still so annoying. I hate having to go to another store just for one or two items. This last week it was crystal light water mix ins, more specifically the lemonade one. This is like a necessity in our home. We all love it and drink one a day. Do you see that huge empty space on the shelf yeah that is a lot of missing product right there. The week before they were out of the paper towels I get, so I had to get the more expensive ones, a couple weeks before that they were out of the bagels we like and chocolate milk mix,  a couple weeks before that they were out of nutella, which if you know my love for nutella that is just uncalled for, that is a bit dramatic but you get the point it is frustrating! Does anyone else have this frustration? Am I just shopping on the wrong day?



1 comment:

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

This happens to me ALL the time. I can't handle it. I'm glad it's not just me! It's always something different, too!! Ug!!!

Pin It button on image hover