Friday, November 2, 2012

Hair- Stress {Frequent Frustrations}






As most of you know, I'm a hairdresser. I'm OBSESSED with everything hair. Ever since I was a baby, I've had blonde hair. I've never changed it. Ever. Blonde, blonde, blonde, blonde, blonde. I've always wanted to try something new. But I've never been brave enough to try any other color. Over the past couple of weeks I've been itching for a new look. And let me tell you, I'm indecisive. VERY! Everyone's opinion of my hair, I take to heart.

SO. I asked all of my Undone sisters and some of my FB friends and got a lot of different opinions. I originally wanted to just do another blonde weave. Then It changed to a color melt. Then it changed to coloring it all brown. And back to the weave again. Over and over and over. I'm telling you! I'm indecisive! I can't make decisions about my own hair! I've always wanted to go on some makeover show and have a professional just go to town on my hair. That way I wouldn't have to make a decision! lol! ANYWAY. After much deliberation and consulting with my lovely hair stylist...I decided....the color melt! And I loooove it. I was very hesitant because I've seen this look on other ladies and I think "that just looks like re-growth." But my hair stylist did a wonderful job and I'm so very pleased with the outcome. Next time I think I'm going to be brave and go ALL dark! AH! I feel like this is a good "ease me into being a brunette" look. My hubbs has been begging me to go dark for YEARS. So I feel like this look gives me the best of both worlds. What do you think?
UNDONE: Blonde Color Melt

2 comments:

Whit said...

I LOVE it so beautiful my friend!!!!

Tiffany Renee said...

ADORABLE Hailey!!! You're one hot mama!

Pin It button on image hover