Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween! {Roll Call}

We hope everyone had a fun Halloween! Between trick or treating, visiting grandparents, and parties, Halloween can be a busy night! Let's see what the Undone gals were up to this All Hollows Eve
UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - Halloween Roll Call
Find out how all of these cute costumes came together!

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - Halloween Roll Call
We had an awesome Halloween! I think Quinn would've been happy spending the whole night in my neighbors' awesomely decorated yard!  This picture was taken at my parents house, which was also awesomely decorated. Parker was ninja, Quinn and I were both Spider-Man (you can find out how we made these costumes here and here), and Darren was supposed to be Moss from the IT Crowd, but he was missing his glasses and his hair lost a little bit of its oomph. 

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - Halloween Roll Call
Gg and I were bees and Jared was a beekeeper! We were the Gomezzzzzz family for the night :)

UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - Halloween Roll Call

I didn't want to pay $40 for an adult bee costume so I decided to go with what I had in my own closet. Yellow skinny jeans from Old Navy and a black and white striped T from Zumiez. Jared is wearing a hazmat suit from the hospital and my dad's old fishing hat with some tulle wrapped around it. We did however, buy Gracie's bee outfit from the Halloween store. It fits perfectly and she is the cutest baby I've ever seen! We also got her those sparkly boots from Walmart. Aren't they the cutest! 


UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - Halloween Roll Call

It's kind of an inside joke with my fam as to why both boys are batman. Originally I wanted Charlie to be Robin, but then their cousin Deegan was going to be Robin, but theeeeen both of the dads said that their son is no one's Robin, So. All 3 boys were Batman. Why yes, that is a Bat mobile in the back, made by Gma.


UNDONE: Real Life Mom Fashion - Halloween Roll Call
We were toy story 3 characters. It all started with Maddux wanting to be Woody so of course Holden HAD to be Buzz and then me and Ty were Barbie and Ken because, lets face it, Barbie is fun to dress up as and my Hubby was such trooper. The boys' costumes are actually just character Jammies from the Disney store. They were way cheaper and cuter than the actual costumes plus now they can wear them all the time to bed. I got Ty's nice 80's looking button up at DI and the shoes and shorts he already had. But the ascot is what made the costume :) I got my matching shirt and leggings at Wet seal for only $6 A piece, got the socks that I made into leg warmers at Claires and the shoes and belt are from DI - originally white and I spray painted them pink. Viola Toy Story 3! It was such a fun night we went up to my mom and dad's in Syracuse and did some trick or treating with my little brothers and my niece and nephew. Maddux had so much fun and got a lot of candy. After getting home and putting the boys to bed Ty and I started the series The Walking Dead. Wow it was intense and I think we are hooked even though it is creepy. Any other Walking Dead fans out there?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover