Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Time for Change {Daily Diaries}







I try to a be a good mom. I try to be a good wife. A good Photographer. A good Daughter. Sister. Friend. Church member. I do it all in a lot of ways, I read books, ask for advice, watch other's examples, etc.. If there is one thing I have learned from all of this, its that the most important way to be all of thee above, its to take care of yourself first.

That, my friends, is hard.

When being a mother takes up, what?, lets say 85% of my time, I have to divide the other 15% among the other 6 things. That is just not enough, and then add to it to take care of myself? For reals? Who can do that?!

So I am going to be experimenting. This week I am going to make an effort to wake up an hour before the boys, and work out. I am sure I will fail at this more than I will succeed, but I know what makes me feel better, its being active and working out.

I will be Instagraming each morning I do it, just for fun, so if you wanna follow along with me, my instagram is katisnaps.

I will even challenge you guys to do the same. Decide what you like to do the most, aside from with your kids and hubby, and find time to do it. Use hashtag #undonemomtime and lets follow along with everyone.

See ya bright and early. :)




No comments:

Pin It button on image hover