Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Roll Call!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? If you're anything like us, it was crazy busy! Thanksgiving was so crazy around Undone, that 2 of our ladies missed the roll call! Oops! But we'll stiff give you a look at what Tiffany and Hailey were up to. 


{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 9:00 pm on Thanksgiving
SHIRT: Aeropostale, JEANS: New favorites from Charlotte Russe, SOCKS: Santa brought them last year.

Thanksgiving is the BEST! I always love it because my Grandpa and Grandma usually come down from Montana. This year was double fun because my aunt and uncle made it down with my cousins too! Parker LOVES playing with my cousins, I think they were glued to the playstation the whole night. My hair looked a lot cute in the morning, but after spending half the day at Darren's mom's house with his family and then going straight to my parents house for the rest of the night, I lost a little bit of my oomph! But it's ok, it was worth it :)

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 9:00 pm on Thanksgiving
JEANS: TJ Maxx SWEATER: TJ Maxx 

I love thanksgiving! I spent the day with my wonderful family. We ate, shopped, played games, ate, shopped, and ate some more! It was glorious! And can I just say, my family makes the best thanksgiving meal ever! I had just returned home from Heber City when I took this pict :) I look like I'm in a food coma! Hahaha!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover