Monday, December 17, 2012

10:05 pm on a Saturday {Roll Call}

Happy Saturday!  Saturdays are usually one of two things, really busy or really relaxing. What category did your Saturday fall into? It was pretty busy around Undone!
{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:03 pm on a Saturday

Check out our looks and read about our days! 

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:03 pm on a Saturday
Pants and sweatshirt are my hubby's I know I know! You are all dying to know where I got these little numbers but a girl has to keep her secrets. Lol! Kidding. I honestly don't know where Jared got these. I love wearing his clothes.

Saturdays are always busy. I cleaned, colored hair, went shopping, visited my grandpa for his birthday, drive to West Jordan to visit my father in law for his birthday and then drive home. Needless to say, I changed right into comfy clothes right as we got home. Busy day!

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:03 pm on a Saturday
SHIRT: Target  JEANS: Target  SOCKS: Target
LEGWARMERS: Can't for the life of me remember 

This Saturday was a great day. But what Saturday isn't? I got to sleep in, hubby was home, it snowed, I did some shopping, finished up some cards, started wrapping gifts, fell asleep snuggling my little Holden (it was pure heaven, best nap I have ever taken), and hung out with the in-laws. My in-laws invited us over for some soup, so we ate dinner, hung out, talked, and watched Maddux play with his cute cousins. Maddux slept over there because they were going to watch him in the morning for us so we could go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert and since we had to leave early we let him sleep over so he could sleep in, then we just brought Holden over in the morning. It was so weird to come home with just Holden and leave Maddux there for the night. After the roll call picture I got in some comfies, we fed Holden, laid him down, I watched some gossip girl in bed and then went to bed. I love weekends!

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:03 pm on a Saturday
SHIRT: Wet Seal, PANTS: Arizona Jeans from JC Penny, BELT:  X-Small men's clearance belt from Aeropostale, 
BOOTS: Journey's (Favorite Xmas boots!), EARRINGS: Butte MT Farmers Market

We had Darren's company Christmas party this night, so I tried to get a little bit cute. I even put on EARRINGS! Before the party it was a busy busy day, full of shopping trips and picking up and dropping off kids. It was great to go to the party and get some grown up time, not to mention yummy food, AND we even got a great gift from the White Elephant exchange - a Spider-Man pinball game! A few years ago we got stuck with a ShakeWeight, so it was nice to end up with something cool this year! 











No comments:

Pin It button on image hover