Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Just Can't Pass Up a Good Deal {Daily Diaries}






I don't know about you, but I just can't pass up a good deal, and there are a lot of them around right now. Clothes, craft supplies, and Christmas decor after the season I just seem to be finding stuff every where. All I have to say is good thing I have some Christmas money to spend so I could take advantage of all these great sales.



 First stop was Old Navy. I haven't shopped there much until lately because it is usually so hit and miss for me but the past little while I have found so many cute things for me and the whole family. Back in October I went and got a super cute blue button down flowy shirt and Yellow jeans from there Shown in the picture above. I love the blue shirt and wear it a lot. I got it for $30 which is kinda a lot for me to spend on a shirt, but it was birthday money so I felt ok about it plus I wear it so much I have already got my moneys worth. Well I liked it so much that I went back to Old Navy just last week when I heard they were on sale 


I ended up getting two more just like it in green and peach and then I got this other really cute short sleeve blouse also on a good deal. I got the buttons up for $8.49 each and the short sleeve one for only $5.99 so I got three super cute shirts for only $23! I was super excited about it. I love these shirts because I can dress them down by wearing them with some jeans or I can dress them up (which I have to church) which a skirt. And the best part is they are comfy and super cute! Plus they are great nursing shirts :)


I wore my super cute green one in the roll call post this week ^ in the above picture. Also those super cute boot socks yeah I got those on a smackin deal (I will talk about those a little further down in the post). Aren't these shirts so cute! I am so excited about them if you couldn't tell. I guess I am just excited to be wearing something other than a Downeast T-shirt everyday its nice to be stylish and comfy sometimes. Don't get me wrong I still love me some sweats but I feel good when I wear these.


Next up also at Old Navy my hubby scored the V neck shirt for $3.95 and the sleeveless work out shirt for a whopping .47 cents. Yeah I would say that is a score!


And the last Old Navy score I got this week were coats for my boys for next winter in the sizes they will be next year. They are regularly $40 a piece and I got them for $10 each. I just couldn't pass that price up plus I loved them and they are going to match which hello is super adorable. I love having two boys in a row, they match all the time. Yes, I am one of THOSE moms. Any of you dress your kiddos alike? or am I the only one that loves doing that?


Have ya'll heard of Pick Your Plum? It is a really awesome deal of the day site. It is my favorite one out there and I am even an affiliate for them on my Blog A mommy's life with a touch of yellow I like them so much.  I love it because they have a lot of jewelry, fashion, and the best part craft supplies and a lot of things you won't find at other deal sites. The other awesome thing about this site is it is based in Utah so you can pick up your orders instead of paying for shipping. They are located in Layton. So the week of Christmas they were trying to get rid of some of their stuff from last year and had a warehouse sale so I got a whole bunch of stuff pictured above: chicken wire frame, treat bags, treat cups, paper straws, boot socks, bakers twine, 2 washi tapes and 2 kid water pouches for $25. I was so excited and can't wait to use all my new stuff I have great plans for them. 


Last but not least Target is one of my very favorite stores in fact if I could only go to one store for the rest of my life it would be Target, well Super target because I would need food :). Anyway I hit the Christmas sale kinda late so I didn't get much Christmas for next year but I did find this adorable wrapping paper for only $1.50 and it is a HUGE Roll that will probably last me like 2 years. I love the winter blue with the other colors with it so cute. I also got these fun touch screen gloves for only $3 and a new 2013 planner for $8. If you know me you know the planner is super exciting for me. I love paper planners and live off of mine and usually spend at least $20 so I was way excited for this cute one for only $8 and it has everything I need.

I usually hit up the after Christmas decor sales and stock up on all sorts of stuff for the next year but I guess I was too excited about the clothes sales I didn't get to them. Next year I will be for sure.  Did you hit any good Christmas sales?

Happy Sale shopping. Do you know of any great deals you would like to share with us? We would love to hear about them.



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover