Monday, February 18, 2013

11:24PM on a Thursday {Roll Call}

We hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day! Did you get to have a romantic night out or did you stay in and snuggle with the kids?  We're here to share what we were up to just before bedtime on V-Day. 

{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:24 PM on a Thursday


Read all about our Valentine's Day! 


{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:24 PM on a Thursday
SHIRT: Love Culture, JEANS: Buckle

I hade a great V-Day! Jared worked the whole day so I took GG to the mall, where we walked around, ate sugar cookies, and people watched. Later that night we had dinner with my parents and siblings  We came home and watched a movie then went to bed. It was another good holiday! 



{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:24 PM on a Thursday
  T-SHIRT: Lin's Grocery Store (Blood drive from when I worked there)
SWEATS: Downeast Outfitters 
ROSES: From hubby for V-day 

I have strep which totally sucks. I get it at least once a year, I know, yuck. But I was not going to let this ruin my V-Day, which we celebrated with the kiddos. We gave them a card and little valentine gift, Ty and I exchanged gifts, I made homemade Melting Pot for dinner (if you don't know what that is, it's a fondue restaurant). I surprised Ty with the idea and even made custom menus, it was a lot of fun. I don't cook huge meals very often so this was kinda exciting. Then we went on a family date bowling. I was also able to get the home cleaned and the laundry done while the boys were napping and Ty was at school. I thought since I was feeling a little bit better (since I started the meds) that I could do all this. Well then came night and I crashed. I was exhausted and just needed to get into bed. So hubby and I hung out in bed watching Netflix once the boys were in bed. I know, romantic right?! Boo sickness. I need spring.

{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 11:24 PM on a Thursday
SHIRT: Target, SKIRT: Kohl's 

Yay for $3 Target shirt! It's sad that you can't see it's true color in this dark picture because it's a really pretty teal. I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of this one though, because it's super comfy! Then this skirt, I've had it for 2 months with tags still attached! If you read my last post you can see what my outfit looked like at the top of the night, but this is me after a long day and a fun date at a murder mystery dinner! Darren has been wanted to go to one of these forever, so when I saw that they were having a Valentine's show at The Castle I decided to change our V-Day plans at the last minute. It was totally worth the stress of finding a baby sitter! If you've never been to one of these you should go! The theme was a 20's mobster wedding, and since we've been watching a lot of Boardwalk Empire it was extra fun. I even guessed the killer and one a tickets to another show! Crazy because I never win anything, and because I totally just went with my instinct guess because Darren and I weren't good at getting info from the characters. The best part of the night was probably when one of the characters sung a Marilyn Monroe style Happy Birthday to Darren. Haha! Am I crazy for loving it when my Valentine's date was serenaded by another woman? It was just SO funny! They approached me before it happened and asked if I would be ok if they "used my man" and then asked who he was. They know what they're doing by finding a woman who is cool with it rather than picking the man!


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover