Monday, February 25, 2013

6:25PM on a Wednesday {Roll Call}

The good thing about Wednesday is that it's closer to Friday than Monday. Yay for Hump Day! Come see how we spent our midweek evening at Undone.

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:25 PM on a Wednesday

Read more to get the deets! 


{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:25 PM on a Wednesday
JACKET, TANK, & T-SHIRT: All from Aeropostale and really old, PANTS: Ross, BOOTS: Zulily, SCARF: American Eagle

The sun was shining so I felt like wearing something colorful and Springish this Wednesday. I totally LOVE snow (I grew up in Montana and Utah, so snow and cold temps are just facts of life for me), but I won't lie, the recent batches of sunshine we've been having make me happy and ready for warm weather! I was actually feeling productive even and I finally got some shelves hung up in Parker's closet and moved some stuff around in his room - stay tuned for a post about the changes I made! This photo was right before Parker and I headed to the library to get a book for a school project. Would you believe they don't have a single book about barracudas? Craziness.

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:25 PM on a Wednesday
PANTS: Old Navy, SHIRT: Zumiez, BLAZER: ???

I've been selling our home for the past week all by myself. It's been scary, fun, and a lot of work. I've found that when I'm dressed more "professional" that people take me more seriously (not that I was dressed in sweats of anything). So this type of outfit was my norm last week. Which proved to work because we got 2 offers on our home! One of which we accepted. We have to be out in one month! Let  the paperwork and mayhem begin!!!! You can call me "Business Woman Hailey" from now on, because I just sold our house all by myself!!! Woot Woot! Girl Power! 


{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 6:25 PM on a Wednesday
SHIRT: Target  JEANS: Old Navy  SHOES: Payless
BRACELETS: Target 

Today was a good and busy day. The boys were happy for the most part, I do have a 2 year old so happy and a good day for him are relative. Haha! Anyway, I played with the kiddos, then once they were napping I got to work on finishing up the decor I was in charge of for our young women camp fundraiser dinner, made some food for it as well, and made some handmade cards. I got there early with all the other leaders to get it set up and it turned out to be a really good turn out and it was a lot of fun. I am proud of the young women for all the services they are doing for the ward to help them get to camp this year. When roll call was called I was at the fundraiser so I didn't see it until I got home, so this is me right after at about 9pm. Right after I jumped in my Pjs, took off my makeup and watched some Walking Dead in bed with the hubby. Good day.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover