Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3:10pm on a Tuesday {Roll Call}



What do your Wednesdays look like? Picking kids up from school? Doing projects? Packing up an entire house? Let's see what these Undone mommas are up to today! 

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 3:10 PM on a Tuesday

You can read more right here...

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 3:10 PM on a Tuesday
JEANS AND SHIRT: Down East Outfitters. SWEATER: Tilly's.

Man oh man! Life has been absolutely crazy lately. Moving sucks! I spent most of this day boxing things, cleaning, and weeding my garden for the new home owners. (Aren't I sweet?) Knowing that I was going to be busy and not seeing anyone, I didn't put on any makeup today. So. There you go!!!! A makeup-less, top-knotted, busy Hailey! Welcome to my current life.


{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 3:10 PM on a Tuesday
SUNGLASSES & Pants: Forever 21, SHIRT & DENIM JACKET: Aeropostale

Do you like my gansta face? Haha! Ok, I'm a loser, but sometimes you need spice things up when you take a picture of yourself once a week! This is me right after picking Parker up from school, and that's about the most interesting thing I did on this lazy Tuesday. But I was happy that it was nice and sunny so that I could rock some of my new glasses that I bought on my girls' outing with Hailey Gomez! Sunglasses are my favorite accessory of all time, especially wayfarers, and I'm in love with the little Breakfast at Tiffany's vibe of these ones! Bring on the sunshine! 


{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 3:10 PM on a Tuesday
SHIRT: H&M  PANTS: H&M  SHOES: Payless
UNDERSHIRT: Undercover Mama  BRACELETS: Target
NECKLACE: Target

Today went by super fast. I was working on my other blog and did a bunch of changes including the URL which meant I lost all my links to posts and pin links so I spent a lot of the day repinning, re linking and fixing all the traffic stuff. My amazing hubby took care of the kids and even went grocery shopping so I could get that all done today. When roll call was called I was working on a mason jar project and about to start dinner. Even though I got a lot of work done I felt like today was a very undone day. I didn't shower until noon, and I just felt kinda blah. You know, one of those days. I need to get out of this funk I am in. Suggestions?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover