Friday, March 1, 2013

Healthy Recipes {Practicing Pinterest}









As always, I've been searching for healthy recipes for my family and I. I found this one on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago and have been dying to try it! It has two main ingredients, both of which I LOVE! Avocado's and Eggs! All you do is boil and peel 4 eggs, peel and dice an avocado, put all of that into a bowl and mesh. (Just a bit) Add seasoning to taste. Serve on multigrain bread with lettuce and enjoy! It's filling and SO tasty!!!

 Check out the full recipe here 


I added a bit of salt and pepper and a dash or two of Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning. AND I used romaine lettuce. I love that lettuce. Jared and I loved the avocado and egg sandwiches! Grace is a really good eater and will eat mostly anything you put in front of her, but as far as the texture of boiled eggs go, she wasn't a fan. So she opted out. Anyways! I hope you enjoy this recipe from my dear old Pinterest page! Please send any healthy and EASY recipes my way!





No comments:

Pin It button on image hover