Friday, March 15, 2013

'Transform' That Attitude! {Daily Diaries}





This past week I have been feeling very overwhelmed, outdone, ugly, frustrated, tired, sick (literally), unheard, impatient, under-dressed, unappreciated, and UNDONE. WHY do I have to have weeks like this?! I get so upset with myself when I start thinking negatively. It just seems so easy at the time to let the day to day get to me. And it's not like I don't try to think good thoughts....I do. I do try. And for the most part...it works. But this week has dealt me a rough and tough card. All of those emotions/feeling that I mentioned at the beginning of this post are what I've been experiencing this week. I just want to cry. I think I just have a lot on my plate right now. (Selling our home, moving, finding a place to move, family drama, dealing with a sick toddler, etc.)

I was skimming through Pinterest the other day when Gracie was taking a nap and I found this little diddy that just made my day. I will be the first one to admit that I'm not much for huge action movies, but when Transformers first came out I was OBSESSED! I think it might be partially that Optimus Prime has such a dreamy voice. “Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing.”- Optimus Prime. I can just hear him now. What a dream boat. *sigh* ANYways. Here is that little diddy I promised. I hope you get a little chuckle out of it.






I know that I have hard days/weeks so that I can appreciate the good days/weeks. It all makes sense in my mind after I take a step back and look at my life from a larger point of view. Does it matter that Grace hucks my cute throw pillows on the ground right after I pick them up? No. Is it going to kill me if Jared doesn't put his gosh darn cereal bowl in the dish washer? No. Am I really dying of a cold? No. Is negative family drama going to consume my positive thoughts? NO! Here's to knowing what the bad days feel like so I can bask in the glorious days which are GOOD!

OPTIMIST PRIME!!!! Transform that attitude and ROLL OUT! 







No comments:

Pin It button on image hover