Thursday, April 11, 2013

10:22 AM on a Saturday {Roll Call}


Saturday morning! Weekends are the best! Staying up late and sleeping in, that's what it's all about, right? Maybe... Let's see if any of the Undone moms got to sleep in this Saturday.

{UNDONE} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:22 am on a Saturday

Find out more right here if you want to...

{UNDONE} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:22 am on a Saturday
SHIRT: Victorias Secret (Pink line) JEANS: Buckle

Obviously it's dark outside in my photo. I took it around 8pm. But I was wearing that same thing at 10am, I promise! We spent all morning listening to conference and going through all of our stuff that we put in my parents basement. (We are sorting through things for a garage sale this weekend :)) anyways! It was a good day. In this pict is my mom, gg and I. While Jared, my dad and brother were at a special church session for the men, we were out shopping and playing. It was so much fun to be with these two all day! I love my mom! And my sweet daughter :)



{UNDONE} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:22 am on a Saturday
SCARF: Aeropostale, JACKET: Zulily, JEANS: Arizona Jeans - JC Penny, BOOTS: Journeys

This Saturday was Parker's first soccer game of the season, and while I would have LOVED to sleep in, we had to get up and get ready. Luckily it was only a 10:30 game, so I didn't have to get up any earlier than normal, but I did have to dress myself before noon! I'm NOT looking forward to those 8:30 games though... 


{UNDONE} Real Life Mom Fashion - 10:22 am on a Saturday
 ROBE: Bath and Body Works

Seriously scary right?! Ugh I woke up to Maddux having diarrhea everywhere. On him, on his bed, and dripped throughout his room. I know, just the image you wanted to be thinking of. So I got to spend my morning cleaning all of that up while taking care of Holden, because Ty was talking a test at the time. It was really weird though because the rest of the day he was just fine, and none of us got sick, so I think he must have just eating something weird or something. But none the less it was not a very glamorous Saturday morning. That is why I still looked like this at that time. Beautiful I know. The rest of the day went much better, so that was good. I got to listen to conference and that helped lift my spirits.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover