Tuesday, April 23, 2013

8:55 AM on a Thrusday {Roll Call}

What do you look like before noon? Have you showered? Have you eaten any breakfast yet? Lets see what these smokin' hott mommies are up to on this cold/blustery thursday morning. 

{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 8:55 AM on a Thursday

Read more about our Thrusday right here 

SHIRT: I don't know. Got it for Christmas. UNDERSHIRT: Down East Basics. PANTS: TJmaxx

There are some days that I do get ready for the day. Kinda. Getting ready to me means that I shower and wash my hair, put on makeup, and get dressed in a presentable outfit. This day I sorta got ready. I'm showered and have makeup on. But I didn't wash my hair. I think this is my 3rd or 4th day hair. Hence the messy bun. Lovely, eh? Anyways. Here I am!!! TA-DA!!!!




{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 8:55 AM on a Thursday
HOODIE: University of Utah Bookstore, PJ PANTS: Victoria's Secret

You might have noticed I wear this hoodie a lot, I think it's safe to say it's my favorite. Basically I wake up, put on my Utes hoodie, then get Quinn out of bed. Oh and then lounge around in PJ's until at least noon. Unless I HAVE to get dressed for something. On this day Quinn and I did a little bit of shopping, so I had got dressed shortly after this picture so we could get everything done before nap time. 



{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - 8:55 AM on a Thursday
SHIRT: Target,  TANK: The Printed Pallet,  JEANS: Old Navy,  
NECKLACE: Target,  EARRINGS: The Plaid Barn,  BRACELET: Charlotte Russe 

For once I was actually all dressed and ready for the day at this time. This never happens. I had a Blog conference to go to for the weekend so I got up bright and early to get down to thanksgiving point in time for all the fun and learning. It was so much fun to hang out with all these creative women, to learn, and mostly just have a lot of girl time and fun.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover