Friday, April 26, 2013

Hair cuts and growing up {Daily Diaries}





This past month has been a big month for Grace. She moved into a new house. (Grandpa and Grandma Gomez's house). She finally grew in her 4 molars. She has explored new playgrounds. And last but not least, she got her first haircut! I thought I would show you a little before and after. Now, remember. I'm no photographer. I'm a mom. I snap picts when gg gives me the opportunity. (Which are few!) SO here are my very undone pictures of Gracie.


Here is Gracie and Jared on our way home from the playground. As you can see, her hair is mullet-ish. Long and stringy in the back and pretty short in the front. 

Just another view of her mullet. lol!

And another view. This is when her hair is actually done. Still Mullet-ey. (note, her hair is tucked behind her ears. Lol!)

Mid hair cut with Gracie. (and my MIL in the background. lol) Grace did really well as I cut her hair. I just sat her on the counter and set up the Ipad to play Pocahontas. She didn't move very much which was awesome!

After her hair cut. Just chilling on the counter.

Here she is again with her hair all done and a clippy half way out of her hair. She is so sweet! Don't you love her little cowlick in the front? Her hair naturally just sweeps to the side. It doesn't look like she will ever be able to have straight across bangs in the foreseeable future. 

And here she is with me. I love that cheesy grin. (That is covered in chocolate. That was her reward for being a good girl during her hair cut.) I also love that she doesn't have a mullet. 

I can't believe how fast babies grow up. I remember a lot of people telling me when I was pregnant that babies grow up so quick. And I thought "WHATEV! I can't wait to get this kid out of me and then onto college!" hahaha! But it's so true. Grace has gone from an infant to a little girl in a blink of an eye. Next it's going to be kindergarten and high school graduation. Where does the time go?! One thing is for sure, I'm going to soak up every minute of her little self. From the crazy temper tantrums to the midnight snuggles, and everything in between. It's amazing how a little haircut changed my baby into a little girl. I love her! Anyways, I'm pretty impressed with my haircutting skills as well as Gracie's 'holding still' skills. Hahaha! TEAM GOMEZ!!!!!!


Keep posted ladies! I'm coming up with some awesome hair and makeup tutorials coming soon!!!!!! Get excited!!!!!










No comments:

Pin It button on image hover