Thursday, June 6, 2013

9:45 on a Thursday {Roll Call}


Check check check it out, we're all cute and done up this week! Better revel in the moment.

{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion

Read all about it right here! 




{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion
JEANS: DownEast Outfitters SHIRT: Zumiez NAILS: Glamour Gelz (Fashion Place Mall) JEWELRY: TJMaxx LIPSTICK: Buxxom

Somedays I ACTUALLY get ready. Makeup and all. Today was one of those days. I spent most of my day recovering from our Disneyland vacation! I had been doing laundry and cleaning our car out most of this week. So I took this day off. Hooray for free days!!!!





{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion
SHIRT: Forever 21, PANTS: H&M

This is my favorite outfit of the moment. I'm so in love with these green pants! My sister and I made it over to the grand opening of an H&M store near us, and these pants were by far my favorite snag of the day, only $15! I have a feeling I'm going to be in trouble with that H&M so close to me!


{The UNDONE Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion
SHIRT: Target   UNDERSHIRT: Undercover mama  LEGGINGS: Forever21
SHOES: Payless  NECKLACE: Forever21  BRACELETS: Target
WATCH: Hubby's  LIPS: Estee Lauder

I know it is shocking I am actually ready on a Thursday morning, when normally I'm in sweats or my hubby's bball shorts cleaning the house and doing laundry. Well of course it is only because I had a playdate at the park with some friends and our toddlers this morning. It was fun to get ready and hang out with some really fun ladies. I really needed it and I think my boys had a lot of fun too. I even wore lipstick, that rarely happens on a weekday, I think my hubby liked that surprise when he got home. After the park I did come home and clean once the boys were down for naps. Then after dinner we went to Dick's Sporting Goods to look at some new running shoes for me. It was a good, busy day.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover