Tuesday, July 2, 2013

7:32 AM on a Tuesday {Roll Call!}

If you're anything like us Undone Ladies you LIVE for the weekends. The beginning of the week is tough! Especially when it's before 10am. Lets see what we were up to last tuesday morning. Roll Call!




SHIRT: Old Navy (hubby's), SWEAT PANTS: Victoria's Secret (Pink Line)

This is my "Why in the heck am I up this early!" face. I am usually never up and going this early. But Gracie hasn't been the best sleeper lately. I think it might have to do with the long daylight we have during the spring and summer months. Anyways. She was up by 7am. (Actually...probably a little before 7am. I let her hang out in her crib for a bit before I go in and get her. I always feel like there might be a chance for her to fall back asleep again. Has that ever happened? No.) So we spent the rest of the day outside in the beautiful sunshine! Taking walks, swinging, and sliding down the slide. I love summer time!!!




PILLOW CASE: Target, DUVET COVER: Target

This is me laying in bed, trying not to wake up. I was NOT awake at 7:30 am, and I basically never ever am, but this is what I looked like when I read the Roll Call text at about 9:00 :) 




Oops! Whit missed this roll call! Too early! 



No comments:

Pin It button on image hover