Friday, July 19, 2013

The Best Cookies You Will Ever Eat {Practicing Pinterest}



Alright. Lets be honest with each other, shall we? How many times have you made a batch of cookies and thought to yourself "These are the best! I'm going to make these for the rest of my life! My kids will love them! My grandkids will love them! My great great grandkids will love them! Everyone will worship me and I will be known forever as 'The Greatest Cookie Maker of All Time!'".

Oh....thats not you? Well. It's about to be you! Let me tell you something. I'm some what of a chocolate chip cookie connoisseur. I try out new recipes all the time. Off pinterest, out of cooking books, recipes from my friends, recipes off the back of the chocolate chip bag. Everything. I never felt like they measured up to what I wanted them to taste like. And honestly, I'm not the type of gal to go making up my own recipe. So I just kept digging.

I found this recipe from one of my moms friends. And it's MONEY, I tell you. M-O-N-E-Y! I make this recipe consistently now and I ALWAYS get compliments. Not just the "oh you made these? they are good :)". I get the "HOLY CRAP! ARE YOU MARTHA STEWART?! WHAT DID YOU BAKE IN THESE? RAINBOWS AND FAIRY DUST? THEY ARE MAGICAL!" (ok, so no one has ever said that to me. But you get the general idea. These cookies are the bomb.)

Here, my friends. Have my recipe. Then go. Go and bake them. And let everyone tell you how glorious of a baker you are. These are fool proof. (And blonde proof.) No excuses.



The Undone Chocolate Chip Cookies

- 2 Cups Oil (you can use any kind. I use Canola)
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 Eggs

Mix these first 5 ingredients together until creamy. Then add the last 4 ingredients to the creamed mixture




   - 5-6 Cups of Flour
    - 2 tsp Baking Soda
     - 1/2 tsp Salt
                                                      - 1 BIG Bag of Chocolate Chips. (I use milk chocolate, of course.)

Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350* for 11 minutes. (They might not look done, but I promise, they are done :))


ENJOY!!!!











No comments:

Pin It button on image hover