Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9:49 AM on a Saturday {Roll Call}

You might have noticed that Undone took a little bit of a Summer vacation. All of our lives got a little bit hectic over the last few months, but don't fret, we're here, we're alive, and we're ready to blog again! And what better way to welcome you all back than with a roll call!? Let's get back into the swing of things, shall we?

Here in Utah there's this little thing many people call "The Holy War", which is basically the most important college rivalry there is. And it doesn't matter where did or didn't go to college, you've got a preference, either Red or Blue - The University of Utah or BYU. We're no different at Undone, so we decided we'd show some spirit and share our game day colors with you!

{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - Game Day Attire


Keep reading right here to see how we spent Game Day! 


{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - Game Day Attire - UTES
T-SHIRT: University of Utah Campus Bookstore, PLAID SHIRT: JC Penny, SHORTS: Aeropostale, EARRINGS: Forever 21 

If you've read my profile it shouldn't be hard to guess that I'm a Utes girl! Oh, and also the fact that I'm wearing the same University of Utah hoodie in every other Roll Call... What can I say? I love my Alma Mater! I had a super busy day this Saturday, starting with soccer at 7:50 AM, a wedding in the evening, and lastly trying to stay awake to watch my Utes win the football game! There were a few wardrobe changes, but it was red and black all day - I was even sportin' my U of U undies under my black dress at the wedding! TMI? Sorry! Like I said, I love my Alma Mater! Haha! Go Utes! 



{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - Game Day Attire - BYU
BYU TANK: Old Navy, T-SHIRT: Down East, PANTS: H&M, SHOES: Payless, BAG: Sage and Harper, BELT: Pick Your Plum

During this picture we were at Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. It was fun to see the new doctor exhibit and play that Saturday morning as a family. My boys loved it! Also, of course I had to sport my tank to support my team. Later that night Ty and I went the BYU/Utah football game for a date. Even though we lost it was a blast! 


{The Undone Blog} Real Life Mom Fashion - Game Day Attire - UTES
SWEATSHIRT AND PANTS: Victoria's Secret

Typical morning for this momma! I did slip into these gems to support my team! Go Utes!!! This day was spent renovating our new home and cleaning like crazy. Hopefully our home will be done soon! I'm SO tired of not having our own space and living out of boxes. Heaven help me. 



2 comments:

Jennica said...

I love roll call! So glad you are back.

Tiffany Renee said...

@Jennica, thanks! We're glad to be back!

Pin It button on image hover